Friday, May 2, 2014

DECISONS DECISONS.....

Most people look forward to Friday each week.  Well, for me and my work schedule, Fridays can be like any other day of the week.  No matter when my days off are or what part of the week I get a "weekend", I always look forward to Tuesday.   Why?  It's book release day!!!  

I especially love when my day off falls on book release day.  And yes, sometimes I request to be off those days.  (Anything involving Kellan is a definite no work day!)  I can either stay up all night and read or have uninterrupted "me" time during the day while my husband's at work and the kids are at school.  

Lucky for me, this Tuesday is one of those days!  There are so many good books coming out next week, I don't even know where to start.  I already read ARCS of two releases that are set for this Tuesday May 6th.  Maya Bank's second installment in the surrender series, Giving In (The Surrender Trilogy). And L. Marie Adeline's final book in the S.E.C.R.E.T series, SECRET Revealed: A SECRET Novel (Secret Trilogy).    Look for my reviews for these two and a little giveaway on release day!!

Now I have to figure out which book to pick for my "me" day. 

Here are some of my choices:

Breakable (Contours of the Heart) by Tammara Webber.  This is Lucas' story of Easy (Contours of the Heart) - one of my Favs!

Shame On Me (Fool Me Once) #2. By Tara Sivec.  I know this will be good.  Tara never disappoints!!


Rush Too Far: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series) by Abbi Glines - Rush telling his side of the story. 


Happenstance: A Novella by Jamie McGuire.  Ok, so this technically doesn't come out until May 9th. But it's close enough to include in this list.   And, I'm sure I'll be done with which ever I choose on Tuesday, so that makes this release have perfect timing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment