Tuesday, July 8, 2014

BOTW

I had a really tough time picking this week's "Book of the Week".   I wanted to feature a book that I was currently reading, and couldn't find the "one".   I have more than enough to choose from my ever growing TBR list, but nothing was sparking my interest.  I couldn't figure out why until I realized I was suffering from another book hangover.  I had just finished the Fixed Trilogy (review coming soon) which was fantastic and I wasn't ready to part with Hudson and Alayna just yet.  So, I decided to search around for a new book that had a similar feel, one with a sexy billionaire alpha male with issues.


And then this happened........



A companion novel to fixed on you, in Hudson's point of view!!!  I had no idea it existed and that it was being released today!!!   Now, I have Hudson for a little longer.  :x

Warning!!!

You need to read the fixed trilogy first before you dive into Hudson's world.  I posted a link for the complete trilogy below.



Happy Reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment