Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Manwhore by Katy Evans - Review

I'm calling "dibs" on Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint! Please do not purchase Manwhore (The Manwhore Series) because he is ALL MINE!!!!! Ok, fine, I'll be nice and share and let you all get to know the newest, hottest, sexiest, powerful bad boy book boyfriend. Just click on any link to get your hands on Katy Evans's newest novel.  But remember I did call "dibs" first.   ;)

Malcolm Saint, or Sin (as Rachel, our heroine refers to him) is exactly what I look for in a book boyfriend.  He's the richest, most eligible bachelor in Chicago and a well known manwhore. I could live without the whole manwhore thing, but as we all know, all the best book boyfriends change their wicked ways when the right one comes along.  Before Rachel Livingston, Saint liked his harem of women and was only interested in a good time and nothing more.  The same goes for Rachel.  She is happily working as a journalist albeit at a failing magazine and is emotionally unavailable.  Her editor thinks she would be perfect to write an intimate exposé of the insanely rich and powerful Malcolm Saint and hopefully save the doomed magazine.  Her job is to get as close to him as possible and learn all his secrets and sordid past.  Since Rachel has no interest in romantic relationships, she happily takes on the challenge and is confident she can play the part and seduce him.  Little did she know how much Saint would affect her and turn her world upside down, all the while putting her much loved career in jeopardy!

I absolutely loved both characters!  Rachel may have been young and naive, but she was also determined and strong.  Malcolm was well... HOT!  Dark hair, piercing green eyes and of course all muscular and male!  Also, he's surprisingly sweet and lovable.   Together, their chemistry was electric!   I needed a cold shower after reading this one.  :) However, it isn't all hot and steamy,  there is a dose of drama, misunderstandings and a few damaged souls (both Rachel and Saint) to get through before they get their happy ending.  Oh wait!  Do they get their happy ending??  Sorry, but this is a SPOILER ALERT!  If you don't want to know anymore stop reading now and go straight to my rating!

Ok, here it goes....  It's a cliffhanger and I mean a major one!  I kept swiping my kindle over and over again, hoping more of the story would magically appear.  Unfortunately, it did not.  :( .  The book ends just as a major turn is about to happen. Or at least I think it's about to happen!  So now I have to wait until Manwhore +1 (The Manwhore Series) is released in July before I can get my hands on Saint again and my happily ever after!


Despite the cliffhanger this is one of my favorite books of 2015!  And I have a feeling I won't be disappointed in the next one.






My Rating:
5 Book Boyfriends!!




No comments:

Post a Comment