Thursday, November 14, 2013

It's been awhile since I have read that perfect book.  The one that you want to devour and savor at the same time (kind of like my lunch today.. hehe)   Where you escape into the books world and real world seems to fade away.   Shine Not Burn by Elle Casey was one of those books!   And now that I'm finished I miss it and I'm suffering from a massive book hangover once again.

I know that I after each book I read I have a new favorite book boyfriend, and now that I have found Gavin Mackenzie or "Mack" I must make room for yet another one.  But he's a sexy cowboy and I don't have anyone like him on my list!  Yee Haw! (Don't worry Kellan will never be replaced, he just has more company!)

I am so glad I didn't read any detailed reviews before I read the book.  The only information I read was that it was hilarious and had great reviews.  So I took a chance and I am so glad I did.  It was just what I needed and was looking for in a book.  I laughed, I cried and I had a smile on my face the whole time.  It was fantastic!  So, that's all I'm going to say about this book.  Don't read spoilers it will take away from the experience.  Well, maybe not! I'm sure the book will still be fantastic the next time I read it.  Which may be right now! :)


My Rating:
5  Cowboy Book Boyfriends
 



No comments:

Post a Comment