Sunday, November 17, 2013

Join Me?

I have been staring at my TBR list in my Kindle library (love the new categorizing in the Kindle app by the way) for awhile now and I couldn't make a decision on what to read.  I wasn't sure if I wanted funny, romantic, suspenseful or angsty.  I even thought about re-reading a favorite because I know what to expect and I know I'll enjoy it.  But I have 51 books in my TBR and I really need to pick one of them.  So I closed my eyes and pointed my finger on my iPad and let chance do the choosing.   And what a good choice it was..  Night Owl (The Night Owl Trilogy) by M. Pierce.  I just started reading it and after only a few pages I knew this book is for me.  So far, its funny sexy and grabs your attention.   I only took time out to write this post so if anyone is feeling the same way, I can offer a recommendation.   And the best thing is the price!  Right now the kindle edition is only $.99!! (fyi prices are subject to change)  You can purchase it from the link below.  So, who out there is a fellow Night Owl reader and wants to join me????


No comments:

Post a Comment