Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Is it too late for a New Year's resolution?


I have never been the person to make a resolution for the new year, mainly because I don't want to set myself up for failure.  However, if  I state one on my blog then maybe I can hold myself accountable and achieve my goal.

I have been a little lax on my blog and would like to be more consistent and update it regularly.  I usually write a review after I finish a book.  However, lately, I have been reading one book after another and pushing the reviews to the side.   When it comes the time to write, I have too many stories mixing in my head and I am unable to write a proper review.

Since I accepted a challenge on Goodreads for 2013 to read 52 books this year, I would also like to challenge myself to update my blog a minimum of once a week.  So there it is, my New Year's Resolution.

You can follow my Goodreads challenge on my updated TBR list or on Goodreads.com.

Wish me luck!





                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment