Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Another S.E.C.R.E.T to share

Okay, how can a write this review without spoiling the first book, SECRET: A Novel by L. Marie Adeline?  This has been my dilemma for the past few days.  So I promise to try my best and not reveal too much.

I was so excited there was another book since the last one left me a little high and dry.  Alright there is one spoiler.... it's a cliffhanger! Since SECRET Shared: A SECRET Novel is now released I feel okay sharing that teeny tiny little tidbit.    

I was privileged to receive an ARC of SECRET Shared: A SECRET Novel and didn't have to wait long to see what happened next. Not only does it continue with Cassie's story but we are introduced to Dauphine as well.  She is much like Cassie was before she meet the women in S.E.C.R.E.T.

Now it's Dauphine's turn and Cassie is there to guide her on her own journey of rediscovering herself and her desires. After being burned by her boyfriend and her best friend, her self esteem was damaged and she chose to focus on her business instead of her personal life. Once she meets Cassie and the other ladies of S.E.C.R.E.T., she is intrigued and ready to start living her life.

Even though the steps are the same, the journey and fantasies are very different. Dauphine's fears and desires are challenged and met by a variety of new enticing hot men. One in particular is someone she fantasized about before she joined  S.E.C.R.E.T.  Who happens to be my favorite, being a musician and all. :).

I was pleased the book continued with Cassie's story along with Dauphine's. There was so much that was up in air and the ending of the last book.  Unfortunately, this ones ends very similarly and I now have to wait until the next one! (Sorry another cliffhanger). I am anxious to see what will happen with Cassie and if Dauphine and ......... (Nope, you're not getting anymore S.E.C.R.E.T.S out of me!)

My Rating:
It's the same as the first
4 Charm Bracelets 








Want to win you own copy of SECRET Shared: A SECRET Novel?  Enter to win below! 
Available to US residents only.

1 comment: