Monday, November 26, 2012

Book Hangover

I saw this on Facebook the other day and it completely explains what I am going through right now!


I have been in this funk since The Sea of Tranquility, so it may be a little while until my next review.  However, the third installment of Tara Sivec's chocolate lovers series, Troubles and Treats, is expected to be released November 30th.  That should be the hangover cure I have been looking for!!  Her first two books Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers #1)  and Futures and Frosting (Chocolate Lovers #2)  were HILARIOUS!!!  A laugh out loud, romantic sexy comedy that is an absolute must read!  Unfortunately, the link to Troubles and Treats is not up on Amazon yet.  As soon as it is, I will update with the link.  If you haven't read the first two, I suggest you do that ASAP!!!!  You will not be disappointed!.  Now back to my book hangover.  



1 comment: